Friday, 18 July 2014

What about Fridays

The stress of finding a place in tertiary school is starting to kick in because suddenly, education became so important. Just last Saturday, I went out to Lasalle for a talk, today I got interviewed in Ngee Ann Poly and on 6th August, I'd have to attend another interview in RP. I know, it's insane.

School was meh so I'm not going to talk about that. What I want to talk about was my trip to Ngee Ann Poly and dude..it was huge. And I'm talking about upsized buildings, upsized everything. It was easy for me to get lost in there.

Right when school ended, I took my portfolio, report book and what not from home and travelled there by train for about close to an hour or more? I didn't keep track but it did felt like hours. My mom was there with me for moral support so everything was more than okay. I was advised not to share what happened during the interview but I can say that it was intense. Ain't no harm with saying intense.


No comments:

Post a Comment