I don't really like to mention about my birthday to people because I have the mindset where the more people know, the more you would expect something nice out of it. And I don't like to have that kind of expectations, especially close friends so I prefer to keep it as low profile as possible.
People would end up finding it out by themselves anyway.
I kind of expected something was going on when Alysa and Crystal was texting weird. But I was surprised that the rest of them ended up at my door with a cake. It was really nice and unexpected. I felt that it became a bit awkward because I didn't know what to do, but I guess we all would feel that way in that kind of position. Hui Ping filmed the whole thing which was good since I forgot to take a picture with them and the cake (alot went through my mind ok).
We shared the cake under a void deck because Joanne wanted to eat it too. It was cool to see them again and catch up since we rarely get to see each other anymore especially because of my O Level exams that are going to bite my arse in a few months time.
BUZZCUT
![]() |
| Nike Pro Combat tights from my sister |
![]() |
| A neck rest thing and nougats |







No comments:
Post a Comment